- Del. or Delt. Abbreviation of "Delineavit". Definition: "He Drew It". Used after the artist's name on a print to show that it was a drawing and not a painting from which the engraver worked.
- Ex. or Execud. or Ext. Abbreviation of "Execudit". Definition: "He did it." Follows the engraver's name on the plate. Used in place of Sculpsit (see below).
- Fc. or Fec. Abbreviation of "Fecit". Definition: "He did it." Used in the same way as Pinxit (see below), usually follows the artist's name on the print.
- Pinxit. or Pinx. Abbreviation of "Pinxit". Definition: "He painted it." Used after the artist's name on a print to show the engraver worked from an original painting.
- Sc. or Sculp. or Sculpt. Abbreviation of "Sculpsit". Definition: "He engraved it." The engraver's credit, on English prints the form Engr. is also commonly used.
|Example of Antique Print by JMW Turner Delt., W.B. Cooke Sculpt.|